Legal support & HR administration
Legal support in the area of HR is key to the successful functioning of an HR sector. When there is compliance with the legislative, all activities which are conducted consequently lead to better satisfaction of employees.
Compliance of the documentation and processes with all legislation which arises from relevant laws and regulations can include the following areas:
- Advising regarding general employment and working conditions issues
- Preparation of employee rulebook, employment contracts and their annexes, contract termination papers, and additional legal documentation required for employment issues
- Preparation of collective agreement proposal with a detailed estimation of savings on a yearly basis
- Assisting management of a company regarding negotiations with unions during a new collective agreement discussions
- Preparation of general acts for employers and an association of employers
- Providing legal advice regarding health and safety issues in the workplace.