Hire and Onboard Serbian Talents Easily
Hire talents in Serbia and let us handle local employment documentation, registration and onboarding of employees
If you are on this page, you’ve probably heard about Serbia and our talents, especially in the
technology field. Our faculties, that are supporting and creating strong mathematical and engineering minds, and the mixture of exceptional nature and dynamic city life in our country are just some of the reasons why more and more foreign companies are opening their subsidiaries here or investing in local startups. If you represent one of the companies opening their subsidiaries in Serbia or investing in local startups, you probably wondered ‘’Who will manage the employment procedures by the Serbian laws and legislation?’’. We have an answer for you: the best approach is to hire local HR and legal experts – Jaka Lounge experts!
We will take responsibility for the complete functioning of everyday operational tasks:
- Legal entity – regardless of whether you have or don’t have a physical office in Serbia, we’ll open the legal entity on your behalf. Your company will be registered by Serbian law, and your employees will have employment conditions in accordance with the labor law. If you want a physical office, we will conduct procurement of all necessary equipment (laptops, computers, headphones, chairs, etc.), and continue supporting you with regular purchases of daily needs (juices, water, fruit), office supplies, maintenance and cleaning services. We will even get you the best Christmas tree and decorate it with your company’s colors!
- Employment of newcomers – preparation of job offers; employment contracts are following the local labor law legislation; registration and onboarding of employees.
- HR administration – updating databases following GDPR principles (personal data record, private healthcare insurance renewal, etc.), tracking and preparation of documentation regarding employees’ absence, changes in work conditions (employment contract annexes, probation period expiry, etc.), travel allowances.
- HR budgeting – preparing yearly budgets and reviewing existing ones by your company’s growth plan.
- Compensations & benefits – salary review based on market data, alignment with annual changes and setting up a rewards system which will help your company retain quality employees and attract top talents from the market.
- Preselection & selection – review and analysis of received applications on published job ads, preparation and publishing job ads to attract adequate candidates for each vacancy.
- Accounting support – handling accounts payable and receivable and sending them monthly to accounting for further processing, e-Banking payments, monthly payroll preparation of data and payments.
Advantages of letting us handle/set up your everyday operational HR tasks:
- Employee satisfaction – employees appreciate having local contracts compared to international arrangements because it’s easier to deal with everyday affairs such as getting bank credits, approvals for children’s kindergarten, health insurance issues, etc.
- Efficient and compliant hiring process – we are directly implementing whatever you agree with the employee by respecting the local law. Your Customer Service Agent won’t get a contract without working shifts by accident, and your CFO won’t get a contract with 6 days’ working week. Every decision will be checked and executed thoroughly.
- More flexibility for businesses – you don’t need to establish HR department in order to run your Serbian office or people smoothly. Focus on business results rather than on legislation and legal obstacles.
- Attract top talent – our agency is conducting detailed compensations and benefits research twice a year so that you will get professional advice on the best choice of compensations and benefits for your team. That way, your conditions will be competitive, and other companies won’t steal your workforce easily.
Hire, pay, and manage your local team, and leave the HR administration to us. Let us handle local papers and complex labor laws for you.