For our Client, a fast-paced company focused on delivering creative business solutions to engineering, environmental, energy, and sustainability issues, we are looking for an enthusiastic person for the Office Assistant position.
- In charge of day-to-day office management & reception
- Performing general administrative tasks, including answering and directing phone calls, email correspondence, mailings, and deliveries
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Managing and maintaining the office space and arranging necessary repairs and cleaning activities
- Overseeing and ordering office supplies, anticipating requirements, stocking supply stations, and making sure equipment is in working order
- Assisting in documentation archiving (hard and soft copies)
- Distributing and relaying information, notices, and documents within the company as necessary
- Assisting with the coordination of current activities such as meetings, travel arrangements and accommodation, events, and making the appropriate room and lunch bookings for meetings
- Providing ad-hoc support to the office and employees as needed.
- Bachelor in Business Administration / Organizational Sciences / or similar
- Previous experience in an administrative position is preferable (not mandatory)
- Computer skills – MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- English: working level
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Diligence and proactive approach
- Responds positively when faced with new challenges and demands and solution-oriented person
- Contributes to a culture of respect while maintaining excellent relationships internally and externally.
If you are looking for an exciting position and fit the criteria, we would be delighted to receive your application.