New Energy Solutions is a leading Serbian development company in the field of renewable energy. We are a unique RES company operating through all stages of a single RES project lifecycle – from its development, through the construction stage, up to operation. The NES team proudly holds vast experience in developing renewable energy projects, managing construction of RES facilities, and conducting asset management and O&M services for operational RES power plants, all with a proven track record. Our specialists wield multidisciplinary expertise and exceptional know-how acquired through a multitude of numerous successful projects, both on a local and international scale.
- Participate in the project realization from the beginning to the end, providing technical expertise every step of the way.
- Assist in the origination of RES projects by analyzing relevant parameters of potential project locations and structuring the project concept for optimal locations accordingly.
- Handle all necessary urbanistic, design and other technical project documentation: scrutinize, review and arrange project documentation, take part in its technical assessment, and perform, coordinate and oversee the creation of new project documentation.
- Support project development by managing the generation of relevant technical documentation by other project participants and ensuring its quality.
- Supervise RES projects under construction.
- Stay updated with both regulatory and the newest market developments in the field of renewable energy.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has a genuine interest and motivation to work in the renewable energy field.
- Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree from the School of Electrical Engineering.
- Has a good grasp of AutoCAD.
- Speaks English fluently.
- Has organizational and analytical skills.
- Has a can-do attitude and is ready to tackle new challenges.
If this sounds like you and if you would love to work side by side with an innovative, dynamic and open-minded team, send us your application. We are looking forward to meeting you!