Welcome to Jaka Lounge. It is our great pleasure to support your career development and get acquainted with you. Data that you share with us will be protected in accordance with all relevant legal regulations that define this area. In the Privacy Statement that is before you, we will inform you about the nature, amount and purpose of acquiring, usage and processing of personal data.
Personal data we collect about you during the application process into our database refers to the following:
- Your name, surname, date and place of birth, contact details and qualifications (education, courses and training you have attended), documents confirming your identity and any other information that is listed in your biography or your CV;
- If you specify a link to one of the social networks or sites where your data is located, we will also process that data;
- If you contact us directly, we may save the details of that communication in some cases;
- Data that you share with our consultants during the selection process (this may include, but is not limited to: data on expected earnings, motivation for the job, abilities, achieved results in the work, etc.);
- The opinion of your profile that our consultants have, or which we get from our customers or third parties;
- Opinions that you provide about others (individuals and/or companies) during the selection process;
- Photos and videos If you are part of such a process, but before entering the process, you will have an opportunity to refuse that kind of participation.
Your data is subject to special protection guaranteed by technical and organizational measures. We collect and use data exclusively within the context of the provisions of the Law on Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia and applicable European regulations. The specified data will be stored in our database without a time limit.
For marketing purposes, we may collect information about your visits to our website and tools that we use that may apply (but not limited) to your IP address, location, how you respond to marketing campaigns and other communication data through these channels. No personal data will be logged when you visit our website. Only data stored on server log files-date and time of access, the name of the websites that have been accessed, files downloaded, the amount of data transferred, access code status, used search engine and its versions, user’s operating system, URL website from which you accessed our website and the provider through which it was accessed. This data is not used to identify you personally and is not linked to personal data (for example, with a contact query), but only for statistic valuation in order to optimize technical quality and the quality of our online presence.
Details about these services and the capabilities of your setup can be viewed in the following links: http://www.google.com/analytics/solo/privacy.html ,
Social networks Add-ons
Our website may also include links to other websites that are not under our control. If you access other Internet sites using these links, operators of these websites may request information from you that will use in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours.
Why do we use and process your personal information?
Jaka Lounge collects and processes your personal data so that we can provide you with the service you expect from us, such as finding appropriate jobs that you can apply to, training that you wish to attend, or facilitation of the selection process itself. This involves sending your biography or CV to potential employers for insight and evaluation and informing you about future business opportunities via telephone, email, or other communication channels.
We may use the collected data about you to:
- Analyse or do research on the effectiveness of our services;
- Follow up the respect of internal regulations and procedures;
- Contact you regarding future positions that comply with your profile, unrelated to the initial position for which we have received consent from you;
- Respect the obligation to co-operate with the regulatory institutions.
Collection of personal data
If you want to contact us – through our contact form, or our candidate portal – your personal data will be collected. This data is stored on computers with special protection and used only for the purposes for which you have transferred them to us. The data will be transferred to users in third countries with respect to legal provisions. State regulatory institutions and bodies may receive information solely within the legal scope, or based on a court order.
It is your right to access your personal data, correct your personal data, and request that your personal data be erased from our database at any time. You can send a request for any of the specified options to email@example.com. If you make such a request, you may expect us to ask you to identify yourself before we proceed with subsequent steps.
Also, you retain the right to file a complaint to the relevant institution for personal data protection in the Republic of Serbia if you believe there is a basis for such a thing. Our goal is to make your cooperation with us a pleasant and productive experience, and protection of your data is of primary importance to us. If you have any questions, issues or comments about this privacy statement, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaka Lounge Human Capital Ltd.
Niška 44, Belgrade, Serbia
Registration number: 21240214
I hereby acknowledge that I am familiar with the Privacy Statement provided by the company Jaka Lounge Human Capital Ltd. and I consent that my data may be stored in Jaka Lounge Human Capital Ltd. database, without time limit, and for the purpose of applying for all active positions and that they may be forwarded to the employer for whose vacancy I have submitted an application through Jaka Lounge Human Capital Ltd.
My data may be disclosed to third parties (apart from the employer for whose vacancy I have submitted an application through Jaka Lounge Human Capital Ltd.) after I have been explicitly notified about. Accordingly, I give my consent to get informed about possible vacant jobs and employers.
I give consent for unspecified time, and I keep the right to withdraw my consent at any time.