We are a Gigabit Internet Service Provider with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year across the United Kingdom. We are covering a wide range of sectors, including Defence, holiday parks, retail and residential area. Our entire strategy is built around growth through innovation, constantly delivering new products that delight users.
Wifinity are seeking to establish a near-shore software development team in Belgrade. In order to expand our team, we are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer.
Initially working from home with a local office opening being planned for 2021 you will be part of the growth of this team and play an important part in this next step in the history of Wifinity.
We are searching for senior engineers to join our new team. As we establish new processes and ways of working with the business you should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity as well as a fast-changing environment. We are searching for people capable of learning new technologies on demand and who can hit the ground running in an environment with significant technical depth. We are customer-focused and a positive customer experience is what drives our work.
We are heavily invested in AWS and it is our vision to continue migration of services to the cloud.
Wifinity is a small ISP with big ambitions for growth. It currently provides WiFi installations for large venues, apartment blocks, holiday parks and military bases. We install our network infrastructure then provide the software for provisioning and maintenance of users and customers. The opportunities will be diverse and potentially transformational for our business.
This position is targeting DevOps, but we expect all our engineers to roll their sleeves up when required and make positive contributions across the software development team.
Skills and Expertise:
- At least 6 years of experience working in a commercial environment doing SRE, devops, sysadmin, etc.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux, PostgreSQL or MySQL, Rancher, Cattle, Terraform, Datadog
- Experience with AWS: EC2 & VPC, VPN, Cloudwatch, RDS, Route53
- Radius Server knowledge
- Curiosity about networking
- Good knowledge of version control
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Comfort with collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes.
What we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Full-time job and permanent employment
- Regular education, trainings, certifications
- Friendly and open atmosphere in a team of supportive and playful people
- Onboarding program with planned and regular support
- Fully equipped work zone.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!