Jaka Lounge is looking for a Senior Industrial Solution Engineer, for Holcim, a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim’s passionate and talented team is working towards creating more sustainable and greener cities, smarter infrastructure, and better living standards around the globe. Their current initiative, Plants of Tomorrow, aims to increase performance and reduce unnecessary product waste for a global network of integrated cement plants and grinding stations. So far, Holcim has achieved to deploy 800 applications across 180 plants, utilizing technologies from automation and robotics to AI and digital twins. They don’t mean to stop there- the plan is to reach more than 5,000 deployments by 2025. Holcim seeks an innovative Senior Industrial Solution Engineer passionate about revolutionizing maintenance processes, leveraging digital tools to enhance the work environment for their workforce, and integrating M-Predict with other technologies to realize their vision for future plant operations.
What is expected from this role?
- Design, configure, and optimize technical applications including data models, logic, and user interfaces
- Collaborate with Product Owners and stakeholders to enhance UI/UX of Industry 4.0 applications
- Utilize existing infrastructure for optimal application architecture
- Develop and manage APIs in coordination with Product Owners
- Oversee the end-to-end lifecycle of industrial applications
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and desired capabilities through user stories, to ensure what we develop is valuable for our users Ensure the successful delivery of solutions and manage their ongoing enhancement roadmaps.
- Drive adoption and utilization of technologies through onboarding, training, and user feedback.
What is the ideal candidate’s previous experience?
- Demonstrated applications design and user interface experience
- Applications deployment on cloud and on-premise experience
- Change management expertise for new technology adoption in heavy industry
- Proficiency in coaching and knowledge transfer for complex projects
What knowledge and skills are needed to thrive in this role?
- Knowledge in RDBMS and SQL is required
- Knowledge of HTML 5, XML, Ajax, Flex, Web services/REST is a plus
- Knowledge of BI, Analytics, Cassandra or other NoSQL technology is highly desirable
What will the Senior Industrial Solution Engineer gain from this role?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to work on cutting-edge products
- Freedom to choose a preferred work model: work from home or from the office
- Clear career path and great development opportunities within the company
- An opportunity to work on a meaningful project, ensuring sustainability worldwide
If all of this sounds interesting to you and you are excited about the possibility of working towards more sustainable future, don’t hesitate to apply. We are eager to meet you!