Date: February 28th, 2020 from 09.00AM until 05.00PM
Location: Jaka Lounge, 44 Niška, Vračar, Belgrade (entrance from Loznička street, 1st floor)
What will you learn?
- How do adults learn, and why is understanding of the learning process essential for every leader?
- How do we perceive our habits and are they restraint or an incentive for team leading?
- Are you able to perceive yourself objectively as a leader and are you prepared to change?
- What is leader’s mindset and how does it look like for a top performer?
- About emotions and behavior and how they affect your performance
- What is your business approach and how does it affect your team leading?
Who is this training for?
The training is primarily intended for new leaders who have recently taken over or plan to take over the responsibility of leading a team, but also for those who would like to improve their leadership skills.
Iva Miljić, Learning and Development Consultant
Early registration fee until February 20th: 240EUR + VAT
Registration fee after February 21st: 300EUR + VAT
Call and find out more details: +381 69 27 47 848
You can send your application to email@example.com