Agremo is a fast-growing innovative AgTech company which created the world’s leading software for analyzing aerial imagery using AI to support decision making in agricultural processes. Agremo is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia, with customers from over 100 countries around the world. More details at www.agremo.com. In order to expand our team, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
Agremo is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound and inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing & sales leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales team
- Generate leads – create target prospects and geographies lists and penetrate key accounts
- Identify key players, cold calls and mails into prospects generated by variety of sources
- Set appointments for account executive in sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with an assigned sales account manager
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach and sales process improvements
- Ensure successful follow up of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- At a later stage, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, google search, LinkedIn, and other sales tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Fluency in English
Benefits that we offer:
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to visit international conferences and to travel abroad
- Great co-workers in a fast-growing start-up with global exposure
- Work in an international, enthusiastic and dynamic team
- An environment for personal and professional growth
- Modern offices in New Belgrade with a relaxed start-up culture
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible workweek once it is safe to return to the office
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!