Jaka Lounge is looking for a Manager of Digital Marketing Services for our client, Will Marlow Agency.
The agency was founded with a simple goal in mind: to deliver ultra-premium Google AdWords services for any client who cares about doing things the right way. Every metric and action is “data-driven,” pushing and improving marketing campaigns to the greatest extent possible. Will Marlow aims to eliminate the uncertainty and confusion that most clients feel about their digital ad campaigns. This is why they publish a list of the tools they use, and it’s also a reason why they’re so open on their blog about the techniques they rely on. More information about their culture and what they cherish you may find here.
As a Manager of Digital Marketing Services, you will be in charge of two vital tasks: helping a passionate and dedicated team grow and accelerating the success and satisfaction of WMA’s clients. If you are in constant pursuit of new knowledge and find meaning in problem-solving and helping others grow, read on, this may just be the place for you!
- Manage team’s development: oversee and coach employees, coordinate regular digital advertising trainings
- Manage the recruitment process and onboarding: define hiring needs, interview and onboard new team members
- Ensure quality: set quality assurance targets and oversee their completion, oversee the launch of new ad accounts, create monthly reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients: communicate with clients directly, understand their objectives and create SEM strategies accordingly, work on continuous account optimization and handle potential escalations
- Keep up with the market: analyze competitor sites and new trends and implement new strategies accordingly
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has a strong digital marketing background and knowledge of the field
- Has a way with people, enjoys creating and maintaining relationships
- Has a growth mindset, constantly seeks ways to improve self and help others improve
- Has an analytical mind and enjoys creating data-backed strategies
- Is fluent in English, excellent in both oral and written communication
If this sounds like you, apply at the link below! We are looking forward to meeting you.