We seek a dynamic and innovative individual to lead our client’s HR department and bring their expertise in further developing and growing the organization. As an HR Director, you will develop and implement effective HR processes and procedures compliant with legal regulations. You will also spearhead organizational development initiatives and interventions that will shape their desired culture. But it is not just about the processes – we are also looking for a leader who can model a positive atmosphere and influence company culture with his/her healthy authority and mature approach. And a professional who can lead the company through scale-up while opening development centers throughout Europe.
- Assessing the existing situation and company needs in terms of People & Culture
- Defining and implementing HR strategy
- Creating and developing HR function and the team
- Advisory work with directors and managers on human resources issues
- Direct involvement in some interventions in the role of a facilitator / trainer / coach / mentor.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in HR. Previous work in highly dynamic industries (gaming, IT solutions, FMCG, entertainment, media…) is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managerial HR „generalist“ positions. International experience is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of all areas of the HR function
- A highly adaptable person with specific work and life experience, capable of leading human resources management in a fastly-growing Startup in a fastly-growing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, understanding of the fastly-growing business, and ability to partner with the business.
If you are looking for an exciting position and fit the criteria, apply for this position.
We are looking forward to meeting you!