TMS is an international software development company that works under a Team-as-a-Service (TaaS) model, providing custom enterprise software development services to partners worldwide. Working on large-scale applications in a wide variety of business fields, from fintech to marketing automation, helped us acquire broad experience with developing complex solutions that require high level of security, integration with remote APIs and interaction with large amounts of data.
UI & UX Designer will work on the client interfaces for the apps and on the UI design both for the app interfaces and other visual client-facing elements.
- Primarily work on our own apps, as well as on client’s apps together with the product owners/product managers, development team and external UI/UX partners. “Own” the UX & UI aspect of the result
- Develop new modules for the existing apps, using the existing design system and ‘visual language’
- Develop user flows and model the user experience together with the product owners; focus on the user goals and ensure the most native, intuitive and smooth flows for the users to achieve their goals
- Implement the appropriate “tone of voice” through the UI and UX elements of the apps
- Improve and enhance existing modules, revising both the customer experience and the aesthetical aspect of the UI
- Ensure that the design and other visual “touchpoints” of our apps and services follow the same base design principles.
- Strong and fundamental understanding of the User Experience principles and factors affecting it
- Ability to take over design systems developed by other designers
- Experience in modern UI&UX design stack (Figma, Sketch, Invision, and other relevant tools)
- Strong experience in working with development teams and both large-scale and smaller-scale web apps
- Demonstrated portfolio of UI & UX designs.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects and opportunity to use modern technologies
- Working in a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Work from home (5 days of remote work per year)
- Personal development through trainings, education and certifications
- Opportunity to collaborate with first-rate full-stack developers, discover new approaches and technologies
- Working under Agile principles
- Community budget and team building events.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!