Agremo is the world’s leading software for analytics from aerial imagery that uses AI to provide intelligence for precision agriculture. We develop proprietary applications and Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms in connection with cutting-edge software libraries to create top-notch technology and global innovation.
- Participating in the development of software that is scalable and maintainable
- Taking end-to-end ownership of design and implementation of product features
- Writing efficient and maintainable code
- Performing regular on-call duties
- Working as a team member.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of software development processes and object-oriented programming
- Strong coding & debugging skills in Python or other OOP language with knowledge of Python syntax
- Experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Excellent communication skills and a will to learn new things
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience with version control systems (git, SVN)
- Understanding of GIS fundamentals is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing is a bonus.
What Agremo offers:
- Private health insurance
- Opportunities for going on international conferences and attending paid courses
- Great co-workers in a fast-growing start-up with global exposure
- Work in an international, enthusiastic and dynamic team
- An environment for personal and professional growth
- Modern offices in New Belgrade with a relaxed start-up culture.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!