TMS is an international software development company that works under a Team-as-a-Service (TaaS) model, providing custom enterprise software development services to partners worldwide. Working on large-scale applications in a wide variety of business fields, from fintech to marketing automation, helped us acquire broad experience with developing complex solutions that require high level of security, integration with remote APIs and interaction with large amounts of data, automating and scaling different business processes.
- Developing Node.js APIs and microservices for a family of internal (operations-facing) and external (client-facing) applications for a US-based IT scale-up company;
- Architecting highly scalable, reliable, high-load code and system back-end architecture;
- Writing automated tests to ensure code stability and reliability.
- Performance tuning and optimizations
- Architecting and developing serverless solutions using AWS-related technologies such as API Gateway, Lambdas, Step Functions, and DynamoDB.
- Extensive experience with AWS cloud-native services, in particular AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, API Gateway.
- Extensive experience in microservices and related architectures, such as app meshes, AWS ECS, and Docker containers.
- Knowledge in writing and deploying serverless code using the Serverless framework in particular
- In-depth understanding of data modeling (Relational and NoSQL)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with backend systems, in particular networking, computing, and I/O.
- English language – above intermediate level is needed as we use it in daily work.
- Must be available for at least half of the workday during the 9 am – 6 pm CET time zone.
- Responsibility for your work – The developer’s scope of responsibility is not only the current task but the whole project.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Developing interesting and challenging projects and using modern technologies
- Working in a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Personal development through trainings, education and certifications
- Opportunity to collaborate with first-rate full-stack developers, discover new approaches and technologies by learning from mentors
- Community budget and team building
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!