Jaka Lounge is looking for an SEO Specialist for our client, Will Marlow Agency.
The agency was founded with a simple goal in mind: to deliver ultra-premium Google AdWords services for any client who cares about doing things the right way. Every metric and action is “data-driven,” pushing and improving marketing campaigns to the greatest extent possible. Will Marlow aims to eliminate the uncertainty and confusion that most clients feel about their digital ad campaigns. This is why they publish a list of the tools they use, and it’s also a reason why they’re so open on their blog about the techniques they rely on. More information about their culture and what they cherish you may find here.
As an SEO Specialist, you will be setting the strategy and steering the ship on SEO best practices for WMA’s clients. If you enjoy working in a growing environment, side by side with passionate and experienced digital specialists, then read on, this may just be the place for you!
- Understand client’s needs: maintain communication with the clients, be directly involved in conference calls, provide them with SEO insights and actively listen to their needs and expectations
- Be actively involved throughout the campaign: research and implement SEO best practices, create account configurations and monitor and analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate with other Will Marlow Agency’s teams: provide SEO recommendations for the content and development team
- Stay data-driven: setup and audit conversion tracking, analyze account performance and report on the results
- Understand the users/audience: Monitor, analyze and make recommendations around User/Audience Experience
- Keep up with the market: be updated on emerging SEO technologies, review and analyze competitor sites, spot the latest trends and suggest improvements
We’d love to meet someone who is:
- Capable of creating open and thrusting relationships with clients
- Experienced in the digital world and has a good grasp of SEO
- Fluent in English, excellent in both written and oral communication
- Analytical, detailed and enjoys creating data-backed strategies
- Open, approachable and ready to be a part of a great team
If this sounds like you, apply at the link below! We are looking forward to meeting you.