We are a Gigabit Internet Service Provider with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year across the United Kingdom. We are covering a wide range of sectors, including Defence, holiday parks, retail and residential area. Our entire strategy is built around growth through innovation, constantly delivering new products that delight users.
We are seeking to establish a near-shore software development team in Belgrade. In order to expand our team, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer.
Initially working from home with a local office opening being planned for 2021 you will be part of the growth of this team and play an important part in this next step in the history of Wifinity.
We are searching for senior software engineers to join our new team. As we establish new processes and ways of working with the business you should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity as well as a fast-changing environment. We are searching for people capable of learning new technologies on demand and who can hit the ground running in an environment with significant technical depth. We are customer-focused and a positive customer experience is what drives our work.
Wifinity is a small ISP with big ambitions for growth. It currently provides WiFi installations for large venues, apartment blocks, holiday parks and military bases. We install our network infrastructure then provide the software for provisioning and maintenance of users and customers. The opportunities will be diverse and potentially transformational for our business.
This position is targeting front-end development, but we expect all our developers to have a solid understanding of, and make positive contributions to, the entire stack.
As a member of the software development team your core responsibility will be maintenance and development of the inhouse operational support systems that enables the provision of Wifinitiy’s service. There is significant scope for architectural input and an appetite to invest in our product. You will be expected to input into technical decision making and drive innovation.
Skills and Expertise:
- At least 6 years of experience developing in a commercial environment
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Version control experience
- Curiosity about networking
- Fluid written and spoken English
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable with decision making
- A team player.
Nice to haves:
- React, Angular or Vue experience
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Any other JVM experience
- Mentorship experience
- Mobile development
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
What we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Full-time job and permanent employment
- Regular education, trainings, certifications
- Friendly and open atmosphere in a team of supportive and playful people
- Onboarding program with planned and regular support
- Fully equipped work zone.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!