Jaka Lounge is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our client, a platform-as-a-service provider that enables FinTech companies to build next-generation banking and investment products. The client in question- TradeCore, does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. In the current opening, you will be focusing on BrokerIQ , a financial CRM platform, used by companies across the globe. This top-tier CRM solution integrates client onboarding, ID verification, payment processing, and client management. Senior DevOps would get a unique opportunity to work with high-load services and pioneering fintech technology.
What is necessary to thrive in this role?
- Proficiency in version control systems, particularly Git
- Expertise in AWS (specifically, the team uses EKS, RDS, Fargate, EC2, VPC, S3, CF, Lambda, ElasticCache)
- Adeptness in Infrastructure-as-Code, with a strong proficiency in Terraform to manage the infrastructure
- Mastery in utilizing Ansible for automating deployment processes and proficiently managing configuration tasks
- Experience with Bash scripts
- Skillfulness in deploying applications to Kubernetes clusters using Helm
- Experience in monitoring developed solutions (the team uses Datadog for production, and Grafana for non-production environment)
- Understanding the value of CI/CD pipelines, and implementing and maintaining them (the team uses Jenkins and GitLab)
- Solid experience with Linux systems (Amazon Linux, Ubuntu)
- Experience navigating hardware inventories, previous utilization of Configuration Management Database (the team uses Snipe-IT)Top of Form
What is considered as a bonus for this role?
- The more scripting languages- the merrier (Python, Groovy, etc.)
- Various release orchestration and collaboration tools
- Mongo DB, Power Shell, Windows CMD, ElasticsearchTop of Form….
What is expected from a Senior DevOps?
- To have strong troubleshooting and investigation skills
- To be customer-focused, keen on anticipating and reacting to customer needs
- To be reliable and own the work they produce
- To always have security in mind for solutions they develop
- To recognize the significance of automation and the DRY principle, discerning moments when flexibility takes precedence
- To have a continuous learning mindset and to be eager to master emerging technologies
- To participate in and plan activities of the DevOps team
- To continuously suggest improvements to the processes and procedures
- To participate in on-call rotation with other DevOps engineers
What can SeniorDevops expect from the company?
- Fully remote work model, you take ownership of your workplace- home, coffee shop, or perhaps some European city or beach, it’s up to you! The only important thing for the team is to be within up to two hours difference with CEST
- 22 paid vacation days to start with, an additional day for each year spent in the company, and unlimited PTO after five years
- Wellbeing program: private health insurance, parental support, emotional support, and much more
- Opportunity to work on and have an impact on cutting-edge Fin-Tech products
- Recognition and rewards for both small and large achievements
If you possess the experience in knowledge to thrive in this role, and if you feel ready to drive the development of cutting-edge Fin-Tech products, we are eager to meet you!