Jaka Lounge is looking for a Senior Architect Developer for our client, an outsource software development company from Belgrade.
- Architectural and technical design and development of Data service back-end
- Guidance and training of junior developers
- Maintenance and improvement of legacy systems
- Prompt intervention in case of service issues or outages.
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- Over 10 years of software development experience
- Superior knowledge of C# and .NET platform, or equivalent in any other modern programming language (and its standard library)
- Fundamental understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance characteristics
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies, patterns and principles
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
- Experience working with client-server desktop and web applications is a plus
- Good grasp of the English language, both written and conversational
- Love for programming and pride in doing good work.
- 40-hour working week
- Excellent office location (near Rajko Mitić Stadium)
- Experienced and friendly team members
- Casual dress code
- Possibility of travel abroad
- Attractive gross salary.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!