Will Marlow founded the Will Marlow Agency with a simple goal in mind: to deliver ultra-premium Google AdWords services for any client who cares about doing things the right way. Every metric and action is “data-driven,” pushing and improving marketing campaigns to the greatest extent possible. We aim to eliminate the uncertainty and confusion that most clients feel about their digital ad campaigns. This is why we publish a list of the tools we use, and it’s also a reason why we’re so open on our blog about the techniques we rely on. More information about our culture and what we cherish you may find here.
A lot of agencies like to guard their secrets — that’s not our style. We have built a reputation for delivering ultra-premium, highly-informed, and super-creative digital marketing services to clients who want the very best marketing for their company.
We are seeking a motivated PPC Specialist to join our agency in a full-time capacity to assist in the management of our Google Adwords and Facebook Ads business. Mastery of Google Adwords and Analytics, and Facebook Ads is a requirement. If you have familiarity but have not yet achieved mastery, we are willing to train the right candidates to achieve this higher level of specialization. Familiarity with Unbounce, SpyFu, MOZ and other SEM tools are desired. Certifications are a must have.
- Create new ad accounts, campaigns and account configurations
- Manage paid search marketing accounts
- Research and select keywords
- Determine the best landing pages for campaigns
- Regular tracking and reporting of results
- Setup and audit conversion tracking
- Manage weekly Google ad account optimization for a defined account list
- Audit and analyze account performance
- Set a manage account budget pacing
- Stay current on emerging digital ad technologies
- Spot trends and suggest improvements
- Review and analyze competitor sites
- Be directly involved in client activity and conference calls
- Understand the clients’ objectives to develop SEM strategy.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of PPC managing experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience working directly with clients
- Current Google AdWords Certification
- Strong understanding of current SEM best practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- A positive attitude and a passion for marketing
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good decision-making ability
- Ability to listen to customer expectations and initiate account configuration requirements
- Excellent understanding regarding product capabilities and customer’s requirements
- Ability to work differential hours based on regional customer business hours and requirements of a specific account
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, CRM applications
- Committed team player.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!