Jaka Lounge is looking for a PPC Analyst for our client, Will Marlow Agency.
The agency was founded with a simple goal in mind: to deliver ultra-premium SEM services for clients who are all about doing things the right way. Every metric and action is “data-driven,” pushing and improving marketing campaigns to the greatest extent possible. Will Marlow aims to eliminate the uncertainty and confusion that most clients feel about their digital ad campaigns. More information about their culture and what they cherish you may find here.
We are currently seeking a motivated PPC Analyst who has a solid knowledge in managing paid search marketing accounts and is willing to constantly learn and adapt to frequent changes in the industry. If you thrive in a dynamic and expanding environment, collaborating with enthusiastic and seasoned digital experts, then keep reading as this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
- Active involvement in running campaigns on multiple platforms: create and configure new ad campaigns, manage and optimize paid search marketing accounts, conduct keyword research and selection to enhance campaign performance, and identify the most effective landing pages for campaigns; effectively set and maintain account budget pacing, continuously monitoring and adapting budgets as necessary.
- Understand client’s needs: be directly involved in client activity and join conference calls for a minimum of two clients, and develop SEM strategies accordingly.
- Enhance campaign performance through SEO: conduct SEO audits, SEMRush analysis, and implement fundamental SEO practices to optimize PPC campaign performance, aligning with industry best practices.
- Stay data-driven: setup and audit conversion tracking, analyze account performance and report on the results track, analyze, and report on campaign results regularly, set up and audit conversion tracking for accurate performance measurement.
- Keep up with the market: be updated on emerging digital ad technologies, review and analyze competitor sites, spot the latest trends and suggest improvements.
- Previous experience in PPC, preferably within an agency environment
- International client communication experience would be a plus
- Current Google Ads Certification is preferred
- Fluent in English, excellent in both written and oral communication
- Passion for marketing and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and a positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively and build trust with customers
- Flexibility to work different hours based on regional customer business hours
- Proficiency in data organization through excel/google sheets
- Experience in working with CRM tools is a plus.
- A committed team player
If this sounds like you, apply at the link below! We are looking forward to meeting you.