If You live and breathe in a world of marketing, we want to talk to You.
We are Do-ing ltd., the leading company in distribution and sales of exclusive cosmetic brands Bioderma, Weleda, Noreva, Darphin, Dr. Hauschka, Embryolisse, Lierac, Phyto, Guam, BioKap… and we are looking for a Marketing Manager, with focus on digital, to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Marketing managers will work with vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Our Marketing department Digital&Design has eight wonderful ladies, and they need You to set their goals and lead them to the best solutions.
- Setting and constantly improving Do-ing dynamic marketing strategy
- Developing communication strategy with strong focus on digital channel
- Leading and evaluating Marketing teams, Digital&Design
- Settings and following Marketing teams job results by planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Developing Marketing teams by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Increasing engagement and expanding community by being single point of contact for online, print and event management activities
- Working together with brand and commercial team in development and implementation of promotion and engagement strategies and tactics in web, social media, forums and blogs
- Identifying, following and advising on trends in social media
- Responsibility for website management and preparing of content calendar
- Managing activities on company social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Google ads)
- Monitoring and measuring the success of campaigns and providing report on level of activity
- Managing cooperation with influencers and bloggers, arranging social events
- University degree
- 3-Y experience as Marketing manager or Digital Account Manager
- Experience in leading people (must)
- Experience working with SEO/SEM tools, website optimization tools, and Google marketing and analytics tools
- Fluency in English and strong PC skills
- Creative and up-to-date with contemporary trends in digital marketing
- Proactive and highly communicative personality
- Social person able to understand and follow up on trends and recognize target customers needs and pass on brand values to them
We are offering, great opportunity to become a member of creative and collaborative team of professionals, dedicated to mutual goals as well as a chance to work with premium brands and highly professional partners, to broaden your professional knowledge and make personal impact.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!