Digitec Galaxus AG operates the two online shops digitec.ch and galaxus.ch. Digitec is the Swiss online market leader in the IT, consumer electronics and telecommunications sectors. Galaxus is the largest online department store in Switzerland, with a growing number of new sections such as “Household”, “Do it + Garden”, “Living” and “Sports”. Our vision is “King’s of E-Commerce” for which we have set a strong mission: Galaxus and Digitec offer access to extraordinarily broad detailed and continuously updated product ranges.
Since 2016 growth of Belgrade operations was extensive. As Digitec Galaxus AG continue to expend their international operations, the focus will be to continue attracting, developing and nurturing the best talent. In order to expand the team, we are looking for Leader of People Experience.
As a Leader of People Experience, you will hold a head position in our People Experience (also known as HR) department, overseeing HR administration, Talent Acquisition and People and Organizational Development sectors, and:
- You will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions developing and implementing people strategy that will support our company in realizing its ambitions.
- You will be an advocate of our culture, mindset and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them grow their organizations.
- You will provide purpose and direction to your team through a clear, inspirational vision and empowering them to do impactful work by removing barriers and creating meaningful connections.
- You will navigate and resolve employee relations issues, managing programs that help develop our employees and use insights to innovate and learn.
- You will be a leader in people experience strategy working closely with business leaders to design how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain our colleagues.
All of this will require you to have strong drive and energy, think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done.
- Organize the resources of HR administration, Talent Acquisition and People and Organizational Development sectors.
- Identify opportunities to improve HR policies and propose solutions to improve inconsistent HR policies and gaps. Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Managing and influencing a team working on full life-cycle recruiting; sourcing, evaluating and closing candidates. You will develop relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with leaders, and peers to drive results for your team, business units and company.
- Be a trusted advisor to leadership and create, steer and evolve a talent acquisition strategy that anticipates business needs, grows in scale and efficiency and ensures powerful candidate representation.
- Improve hiring systems while ensuring a marvelous experience for candidates by thinking abstractly and approaching work in creative and systemic ways. Think beyond the status quo, question how things might be different and develop creative ideas for alternatives. Take risks to drive change and innovation and inspire the team to take risks.
- Consult with our leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions at DG BEL.
- Develop topics including personal development, leadership development, internal trainings, external trainings and knowledge sharing.
Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- You have 5+ years of experience in multinational environment it all HR segments with emphasis on Talent Acquisition and People and Organizational Development.
- You have leadership experience managing a team of 5+ employees.
- You are a good communicator and have high sense of empathy.
- You are effective, independent, open-minded person who is ready to take risks.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!