Jaka Lounge is looking for a Junior Project Manager for our client, a fast paced company with focus on delivering creative business solutions to engineering, environmental, energy and sustainability issues.
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management.
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously.
- Prepare administrative documents, collect, and compile inputs for project development.
- Draft routine correspondence for project implementation.
- Collect, compile and organize background materials, documents and other materials needed.
- Prepare inputs to reports, summaries, graphs and inputs to presentations in support to various project activities.
- Maintain the project filing system.
- Relevant University degree.
- Previous experience on similar engagements is advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient command of written and spoken English.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to proactively address potential issues.
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Positive and encouraging personality.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Good communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Understanding of the energy project development is advantage.
- Experience with the infrastructure permitting process in Serbia is advantage.
- Experience on working with public sector and local municipalities is desirable but not necessary.
If you are looking for an exciting position and fit the criteria, we would be delighted to receive your application. Please send your CV electronically.