• Develop, debug, and test our Easy RMS application (Web based UI running on local web server, using MEVN stack), while writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Document the specifications for the process and flow of new and existing features
• Simplify complex code, refactor code for reusability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Assisting with troubleshooting application bugs
• Collaborating with peers and leads both within the team and across the organization.
We would like you to have:
• Several years of experience working with NodeJS and MEVN stack
• Experience with Single Page Applications and Service Workers / Progressive Web Applications
• History of developing or maintaining applications powered by decoupled/API-driven backends
• Exceptional programming knowledge and experience with:
o WebSockets, Web Workers
o CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS
o Using version control systems (bitbucket)
• Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, security and performance
• Competent in security testing, performance testing and test design patterns
• Good English skills. Oral and written communication must be clear, concise, professional.
Who you are:
• You pay attention to the details
• You are a developer who loves a clean code
• Strive to work with state-of-the-art code and tools
• Not afraid of refactoring existing production code
• You are an ace problem solver with deep critical thinking skills
• You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
• You communicate clearly and effectively
• You have the ability to think ahead, prioritize, and plan.
• Dynamic and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in New York, Belgrade and Tel Aviv.
• Flexibility in work: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
• Possibility to attend professional training or conferences
• Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
• Daily paid team lunch
• Parking spot.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!