South Central Ventures (SCV) is an established investment fund with EUR 40 million under management, financing regional tech companies on their growth and expansion path. With offices in Belgrade, Zagreb and Skopje, SCV, through Enterprise Innovation Fund (ENIF), is focused on tech companies in the Balkans. The € 40 million fund is dedicated primarily to early stage and growth investments. Within the fund’s ‘seed pocket’, € 1.5 million is allocated for investments of up to € 100 000 per company. The majority of the fund is allocated for early stage and growth investments of up to € 3 million per company. These investments are intended to fuel the international business expansion and growth of the most promising tech startups that can show traction and prove their potential to “make it big”. The investment focus is on in early stage, high growth companies with excellent management teams.
SCV is offering a unique opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dynamic start-up ecosystem while working closely with renowned institutional investors. To join their team, we are looking for an Investment analyst.
- Pipeline of investment opportunities: generating a selection of potential new investment opportunities, analyzing the opportunities and assisting the Principal and Managing partners when presenting the investment proposals to the Investment Committee;
- Investor Relations: preparation of quarterly and annual reports for investors;
- Desktop research: preparation of market and industry-specific reports, benchmark analysis, individual investment assessment;
- Monitoring the fund’s portfolio: processing financial reports from portfolio companies, assessing their compliance with investment agreements, monitoring the performance of the portfolio companies;
- Collaborating with other team members on selected special projects;
- Assisting with due diligence processes of target companies.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!