Millennium Bet operates under the Admiral Bet brand as a part of NOVOMATIC Group, one of the largest gaming technology companies in the world. The Group employs more than 30,000 people globally with more than 1,000 employees in Serbia and has subsidiaries in 50 countries. Their unique combination of being both an operator of gaming facilities and a producer of gaming equipment makes them a leader in the world of gaming and gambling.
We are looking for a flexible, adaptive HR Manager who is going to build an effective HR department from scratch and provide hands-on organizational support. While playing a meaningful role in finding and hiring the people who align with the company goals and culture, an HRM will have the opportunity to define and drive the strategic direction of HR as the company grows to meet new demands.
Responsibilities and goals:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Help organisation with mergers and acquisitions while providing smooth transition process
- Collaborating with managers, establish and further develop onboarding process, training and development, retention, and performance management
- Proactively engage with employees and supervisors regarding employee matters
- Counsel all business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, consistent policy and practice administration, compensation management, and development priorities.
To join the team you must have:
- At least 5 years of HR experience in multinational environment (preferably in gaming or retail industry) having mature HR function
- Good knowledge of English
- University degree in human resources management or equivalent (is desirable)
- High business acumen, manager coaching and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Developed EQ, high integrity while not being afraid to give your opinion and influence others
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks
- Strong organisation skills and diligence with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and ensure that all deadlines are met on time or early
- Focus on results
- Ability to see patterns, diagnose issues, and recommend and develop solutions.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!