Jaka Lounge is looking for a Head of Customer Services for our client, IT company.
In this company you will meet people who are both innovative and fun, creating long-lasting customer relationships. They think outside the box to provide customer-centric solutions allowing them to achieve the results their customers desire. They believe that the customers priorities are imperative to the success of their business and they go above and beyond to dedicate themselves to them.
This role will report directly to the Director of Customers Operations and be responsible for developing and delivering a positive customer-focused service and support operation.
They are looking for a high performing, high potential candidate to run the customer service and experience operations. You are a visionary; a great team player and you are experienced in managing a team to success. You know what great looks like and want to be part of a customer focused organisation that values the quality of the customer service. You believe that everything you do should be built around delivering wow moments of truth!
The role is split into two main areas of responsibility:
- Running and developing customer service operations including customer service and support teams, policies, recruitment, KPIs, service and support tooling.
- Looking at every touch point the company has with their customers and the customer journey to ensure the experience is consistent and exceptional.
Your day to day role will be accountable for the following:
- Building a resilient team capable of handling a high number of incoming calls, emails and chats.
- Reviewing the entire customer service and support operations and create and deliver a Zero customer touch CX strategy, deflecting customer contacts through OMNI channels.
- Evaluating and transforming customers journeys.
- Analysing customer contact volumes and driving root cause across various suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Producing regular reporting and maintaining service levels (SLAs/KPIs).
- Handling high level customer complaints and escalations.
- Developing customer service manuals, training material and programs for internal team member training.
- GDPR protocols and act as the DPO (Data Protection Officer) role.
- Overseeing performance management model by conducting monthly one to ones, building personal development plans and optimising each team members performance.
- Overseeing resource forecasting and ensuring shift patterns are managed appropriately.
- Driving the business area to achieve the strategic intent through achieving operational excellence.
- Leading high performing multiple teams to ensure operational delivery aligns with and achieves strategic vision.
- Contact Centre management experience.
- Project Management qualifications would be an advantage.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Proven experience to think commercially and strategically.
- Great internal and external stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders.
- Analytical thinker and ability to monitor SLAs/KPIs and adjust operations as needed.
- Ability to develop a strategy and implement within a team.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly energised and motivated to drive results.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!