With executive management leadership from the UK, the company has engineering teams of remote working, highly talented programmers distributed across the UK, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland.
The company is a venture FinTech that builds deal management solutions designed to manage the complex capital raising process in a seamless manner. The flagship product is designed for financial professionals advising companies on a fundraise. Besides that, teams are currently launching a solution for founders looking to raise capital.
Starting from the deal creation and marketing process, users are able to manage multiple investors all the way to the close of the funding round. The solutions also provide access to source new deal flow and accessing capital beyond the users’ network.
The company is looking for an expert level programmer with strong fundamentals in computer science and problem-solving skills who will join a team of senior level engineers, reporting to the CTO, collectively managing a team of approximately 30 developers working on a mature multi-tenant SaaS platform built in Vue.js and PHP Symfony. Company is also reviewing the go-forward technology stack.
This person will be very familiar with a software development lifecycle that uses sophisticated GIT based branching models with continuous integration and deployment in AWS.
This is a lead developer position running a team of approximately six distributed developers.
- Develop a sense of product ownership and share the responsibility for its strategic direction
- Provide architectural vision for the platform and help set the roadmap for its execution
- Continuously drive the development team to work efficiently to deliver new features to the platform
- Lead from the front in all programming matters
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in software engineering
- Suggesting new ideas for platform features
- Play a key part in deciding the future programming landscape and technology stack
- Strong participation in the agile project management process
- Collaborate closely with senior management, product owner, product designer, project management, business analysts, QA testers, test automation engineers and the DevOps team
- Ability to liaise with key enterprise clients of the platform to ensure delivery expectations are fully managed
- Provide strong leadership for a fully remote and distributed development team.
- Strong familiarity with Vue.js (React or Angular are optional) and PHP Symfony
- Flare for innovation and design
- Production “eye” for quality
- Full familiarity with AWS tech stack
- Relational Databases
- Grasp of software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, development methodologies)
- Systems integration and API development experience
- Ability to work in a team with a desire to contribute and make an impact from day one
- Communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Interest in financial investments and capital markets
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills with proactive and pragmatic approach to work.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!