As an innovation center, we are developing our own products with passion, new ideas and attitude “nothing is impossible”. As a Frontend developer you will take part in design, development, and testing of our new digital products. We are focused on development of scalable, high-traffic solutions for media providers.
Freedom and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code using best web development practices
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Scrum teams (front-end, back-end, QA engineers).
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution.
What we look for:
- Strong understanding of WordPress development and WordPress plugins (such as Advanced Custom Fields)
- Knowledge of Sass server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
What you’ll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
- Modern and cozy offices
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!