Our client is a technology consulting and product development company with headquarter in Silicon Valley and regional offices across Europe. They are partnering with some of the top-notch global tech companies, fast-growing startups, and Fortune 500 corporations while using cutting-edge technologies in order to deliver products used by hundreds of millions around the world.
They are looking for an engineer who understands complex business challenges, who loves thinking out of the box and taking the initiative. If you are into the latest technology trends, would be excited to work in a great and friendly atmosphere with a great team, we would be happy to meet you. Let’s shape the future together!!
- Setup and maintenance of IT cloud infrastructure for multiple products
- Setup and maintenance of the Automated build/deployment jobs
- Maintenance of various support tools and utilities (logs, monitoring, gathering user feedback, etc.)
- Monitoring application performance and resource planning
- Coordinates with development and user teams to assess risks, goals, and needs and ensures that all are adequately addressed
- Development of CI/CD pipeline scripts and templates
- Deep understanding of complete software development life-cycle and experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of Linux servers and Bash scripting
- In-depth knowledge of SCM tools (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Hands-on experience with AWS ecosystem (VPC, EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (preferably Jenkins)
- Hands- on experience with Docker
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Grafana, ELK stack or similar)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) initiative to automate configurations. (Ansible, CloudFormation, Kubernetes or Terraform etc.)
- Good understanding how advanced authentication concepts work (VPN, SSO, MFA, Kerberos, etc.)
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!