Jaka Lounge is looking for a Hardware Engineer for our client, a start-up from the USA that operates in the drone-in-a-box industry.
- Complete developing cycle of new products including concept design, hardware and software prototyping and preparing for mass production
- Optimization of existing designs regarding size, consumption, efficiency, price…
- Develop ARM based microprocessor software using real time OS
- Analytic and detailed approach to every segment of the designs
- Collaborate with peers and leads both within the team and across the organization.
We would like you to have:
- Experience with PCB designing in Altium Designer (or similar) and designs applicable for high voltages, high currents and high speed signals
- Experience with ARM based microprocessor programming in C language and using real time OS such as FreeRTOS would be desirable
- Experience with PCB component soldering
- Experience with electronics larger quantities manufacturing, preparing test bench and testing
- Knowledge of hardware standards such as ingress protection and EM compatibility is an advantage
- Good English skills. Oral and written communication must be clear, concise, professional.
Who you are:
- You pay attention to the details
- You are an engineer who loves a clean space and reliable products
- Strive to share new ideas about product development
- Not afraid of working with new technologies
- You are an ace problem solver with deep critical thinking skills
- You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
- You communicate clearly and effectively
- You have the ability to think ahead, prioritize, and plan.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work in a startup with offices in New York, Belgrade and Tel Aviv.
- Flexibility in work – sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Daily paid team lunch
- Parking spot.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!