Will Marlow founded the Will Marlow Agency with a simple goal in mind: to deliver ultra-premium Google AdWords services for any client who cares about doing things the right way. Every metric and action is “data-driven,” pushing and improving marketing campaigns to the greatest extent possible. We aim to eliminate the uncertainty and confusion that most clients feel about their digital ad campaigns. This is why we publish a list of the tools we use, and it’s also a reason why we’re so open on our blog about the techniques we rely on. More information about our culture and what we cherish you may find here.
A lot of agencies like to guard their secrets — that’s not our style. We have built a reputation for delivering ultra-premium, highly-informed, and super-creative digital marketing services to clients who want the very best marketing for their company. In order to expand our team, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) is responsible for directly managing search engine marketing engagements with our clients. This role requires weekly interactions with clients to communicate, define and measure success; development of the advertising strategy to meet and exceed success targets; and a keen understanding of target markets and messaging development. In this role you will be the quarterback of an account team to provide our services to the respective client.
- Conduct client discovery calls and establish measurable success metrics
- Work with a technical lead partner on the account to collaboratively develop the strategy for meeting success metrics by defining the platforms, campaigns, and audiences.
- Create targeting profiles for the account
- Lead weekly review calls with the client
- Oversee the management of paid search marketing accounts
- Research and select keywords and other audience defining parameters
- Create ad copy and ad content for the account
- Determine the best landing pages for campaigns
- Ensure regular tracking and reporting of results
- Oversee weekly account optimization
- Spot trends and suggest improvements
- Review and analyze competitor sites
- Be directly involved in client activity and conference calls
- Understand the clients’ objectives to develop SEM strategy
- Work US Eastern time hours from 8am-4pm (2pm-10pm Serbian time)
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills including fluent to native conversational English
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of PPC managing experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience working directly with clients, and account managing clients
- Current Google AdWords Certification will be considered as a plus
- Strong understanding of current SEM best practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- A positive attitude and a passion for marketing
- Ability to build and maintain trust with customers through open, honest and timely responses in the interest of long term partnerships
- Ability to listen to customer expectations and initiate advertising requirements.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!