About the company:
booknowmed.com is the first online booking engine for medical treatments, specializing in chronic diseases. booknowmed.com allows patients to book their medical treatments abroad by offering a user friendly and safe booking process. Patients can find accredited international providers and book their treatments on the spot, with zero booking fees.
The booking engine was launched in 2018 by Virtus Vita- a company with a long history in medical tourism and renal healthcare. booknowmed.com started as a booking engine for holiday dialysis (i.e. dialysis while traveling for holidays) and is now a global leader in this market. In October 2019, we expanded our services offering more treatments, including- among others- cardiac, orthopedics and bariatric surgery.
We currently have a network of 550+ medical providers in 60+ countries across 5 continents. booknowmed.com is supported by the European Union as well as patient associations Worldwide.
Creativity, teamwork and continuous learning in new applications & technologies on Medical Tourism are key characteristics of the booknowmed.com team. booknowmed.com is in hyper-growth and we’re currently ramping up our Customer Support team in Belgrade. There is an exciting role as a Customer Support Agent for our international clientele.
The Support Agent will be part of the Support Team of booknowmed.com. The primary role of the Support Agent is to provide excellent, concise and empathetic customer support to end-users (patients) via phone, email and chat. He/She will also act as 1st level support for all enquiries coming from patients (B2C) or clinics (B2B) via email or phone. He/She will be serving international customers when they have questions regarding the functionalities, booking process and policies of booknowmed.com or other enquiries.
This role reports to the Customer Support Team Lead.
The Support agent is responsible for overseeing incoming user needs and complaints:
- Assisting users via email, telephone and other support channels and being a representative of the booknowmed.com brand
- Guiding users on how to use booknowmed.com, investigate user’s problems, finding solutions as well as resolving booking errors and complaints
- Guiding users on how to provide constructive feedback on their experience; collecting and communicating this feedback via the allocated procedures & channels
- Providing guidance to users on the booking process
- Resolving product or service failures by clarifying users’ complaints; determining the cause of the failure; selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve this; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Escalating a request to the sales team, where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Professional expertise in English; Professional expertise in one more language will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in a call center or related position
- CS related certifications will be considered a plus
- CRM Software experience (Zendesk, Salesforce + call management software etc.) will be considered a plus
- Personality: team player, very well organized, customer-oriented attitude, proven, dynamic, multi-tasking, attention to details, self-driven, results-oriented, experience in Customer Satisfaction is a plus
- Commitment to the company’s mission, guiding principles and core values
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- The salary is made of a monthly fixed amount & bonus on KPIs achieved on a quarterly basis
- 5-day working schedule: Monday- Friday, 10 am-6 pm
- Continuous education in new technology, customer engagement and satisfaction
- A young and dynamic team of professionals, working in a modern and pleasant office space.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!