Jaka Lounge is looking for a Business Development Representative (part-time) for our client, Will Marlow Agency. The agency was founded with a simple goal: to deliver premium, data-based marketing services to its clients. Currently, they are organizing a large trade show event and need motivated people- person to help acquire attendees.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be the driving force behind the event organization. You’ll be in charge of initiating and maintaining communication with prospects and ensuring they got all the essential information.
- Respond quickly and accurately to incoming inbound sales leads through phone calls, click-to-call requests and live web chat requests.
- Research, call and qualify/grade all inbound lead sales inquires.
- Conduct outbound/proactive calling and meet required call-per-day targets.
- Enter Event generated leads into the Marketing and Sales CRM system.
- Find creative ways to push past rejection to engage potential prospects.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining trust with customers through open and timely communication.
- Demonstrates proactivity and persistence.
- Is tech-savvy and a quick learner – previous experience with Salesforce, Autodialer, Slack and HubSpot is a plus.
If this sounds like you, apply at the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!