Jaka Lounge is looking for an Accountant for our client Agremo, a fast-growing innovative tech company that created the world’s leading software for analyzing aerial imagery using AI to support decision making in agricultural processes.
This person will provide our colleagues from Finance team with effective support as well as take part in the implementation of the accounting software. This role will be in charge of driving the accounting software implementation, so we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and has understanding of how accounting software works.
- General bookkeeping
- VAT calculation – preparing and declaring VAT submission
- Keeping records of assets and calculation of depreciation
- Payroll and other personal incomes calculations
- Administering domestic and foreign payments
- Business travel expense calculations
- Reconciliation with clients and suppliers
- Calculation of withholding taxes
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to National Bank of Serbia
- Assisting in month-end closing activities
- Preparation of company’s official financial statements
- Implementation of accounting software
- Degree in Economics/Finance – minimum IV grade level
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same or similar position
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to details
- High level of organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive person who takes initiative and suggests solutions
- Previous experience in accounting software implementation will be considered as a plus.
- Full-time position
- Private health insurance
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Modern offices in New Belgrade with a relaxed start-up culture
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!